Tuesday, October 10th, 2017
Spaces are filling up!
NFWL is excited to announce what we have planned for #NFWL2017 and why you should join us for the biggest event of the year. Elected women, don’t forget that we have travel scholarships available to help cover the cost of attendance.
- Agriculture and Food Policy
- Automobile Safety and Innovation
- Child Abuse and Human Trafficking
- Civil Discourse
- Electric Cars
- Energy and the Electricity Grid
- Financial Services and Obligations
- Occupational Licensing
- Opioid Use, Misuse, and Treatment
- Smart Cities
- Workforce Development
- Tara Anderson, American Petroleum Institute
- Ember Brillhart, Honda
- Scott Carter, PM Capital
- Ted Celeste, National Institute for Civil Discourse
- Kelly Johnston, Campbell Soup Company
- Makayla Meachem, National Institute for Civil Discourse
- Myra Irizarry Reddy, Professional Beauty Association
- Lisa Schumacher, McDonald’s Corporation
- Bridget Sharpe, Professional Beauty Association
NFWL/NRA Student Scholarship Winners
Meet the winners of the 20th Annual NFWL/NRA Student Scholarship contest. Congratulations to the following young women on earning a $3000 college scholarship. Click here to view the winning essays.
- Anne Crabill (NC)
- Jessica Goldschlager (DE)
- Margaret Kleiman (MN)
- Madeline Peltzer (AZ)
- Faith VanVleet (TX)
- Abby Wiederhold (PA)
|Don’t forget to book your hotel room! Log-in to your registration to book.|
Wine & Design
Do you want to learn to paint like a pro? The first 50 conference attendees to arrive at the 8:30pm event on Wednesday, November 15 will participate in Wine and Design, taught by Maralee Gazelka. She is both a renowned artist and the wife of the Minnesota Senate Majority Leader. Come join us in Minneapolis for this great activity and a chance to network while you paint. Click here to learn more.
Break for Beauty
If you joined us in Washington D.C. for the State Director Leadership
Summit, you know just how fun this event is. Our friends at the Professional Beauty Association are bringing stylists for free hair and makeup sessions. Look your very best for our evening events and enjoy a little pampering at our conference.
Become a Media Pro
Learn media tips from the best in the industry. Beast Media will teach you how to get the most out of affordable equipment and how to boost your on-camera presence. In the digital age where success relies on good media strategy, this session is one you ought to attend.
Did you get a flu shot from Walgreens last year in Orlando? Good news! Walgreens will be joining us again in Minneapolis to provide free flu shots to all conference attendees. Attend the conference and stay healthy too.
|Interested in partnering with NFWL? Click here to view our Annual Conference partnership opportunities.|
Follow Us on Social Media: