Access the Webinar Presentation: Informative resources and data from our presenters.
Watch the video shown at the start of the webinar.
Access key Wells Fargo resources: Protecting those you love
Full Speaker Bios: Be sure to read about their expertise.
View the Webinar Recording: Listen in and see what you missed.
- Wells Fargo materials
- Protecting Those You Love – a Guide to Identify and Avoid Financial Abuse (wellsfargomedia.com)
- 2018 Wells Fargo Elder Needs Survey – Retirement Survey White Paper (wellsfargoadvisors.com)
- Trusted Contact | Wells Fargo Advisors
- Recognizing and Staying Vigilant about Elder Financial Fraud and Abuse – Wells Fargo Stories (wf.com)
- National Adult Protective Services Association
- Survey of APS challenges: https://www.napsa-now.org/policy-advocacy/national-policy/
- Document Request Form: https://www.napsa-now.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Guidelines-Bank-Protocol-and-Form-FINAL.1-September-2019-1.pd
- American Bankers Association materials such as Safe Banking for Seniors (www.aba.com/advocacy/community-programs/safe-banking-for-seniors/) and various infographics such as https://www.aba.com/-/media/images/infographics/cybersecurity.jpg
- SIFMA investor resources and advocacy, including Senior Investor Protection Toolkit (https://www.sifma.org/resources/archive/general/?aq=Senior%20Investor&hPP=10&idx=prod_wp_searchable_posts&ap=0&fR%5Bpost_type_label%5D%5B0%5D=General%20Resources&is_v=1)
- Government Resources:
- DOJ Office of Victims of Crime Elder Fraud hotline: 833–FRAUD–11 (833–372–8311)
- FTC: Scam Watch | Federal Trade Commission (ftc.gov); free printed materials: Free Publications to Share | Bulkorder (ftc.gov)
- CFPB building Elder Fraud Prevention Networks: https://www.consumerfinance.gov/practitioner-resources/resources-for-older-adults/elder-protection-networks/?utm_campaign=NEWSBYTES-20200611&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua
- Additional Elder Groups and Resources:
- AARP: featured articles such and BankSafe training
- American Alzheimer’s Association
- American Society on Aging (ASA)
- Administration on Aging (AOA)
- Eldercare Locator for elder services using zip code on-line or call 800-677-1116
- National Center for Abuse in Later Life (NCALL) for trainings
- National Center of Elder Abuse (NCEA) for diverse populations materials
- National Crime Victim Center (NCVC)
- YouTube videos re: scamming the scammers by Jim Browning, Kitboga and others
- 2020 Netflix movie “I Care A Lot” regarding guardian and fiduciary abuse
Need more information or have any questions? Let us know! Email firstname.lastname@example.org