Who Can Apply for a Scholarship?
- Must currently be a confirmed summit attendee
- Must attend all scheduled programming during the summit
- Required attendance starts Aug. 20th at 2:00pm ET & ends after the final session on Aug. 21st at 2:30pm ET
What does a Scholarship Cover?
- One (1) night stay at the Hilton Alexandria for the night of Aug. 20 will be covered directly on NFWL’s master bill
- Any nights beyond one will be charged to your credit card in the amount of $139 + tax
- Your credit card information will be required to reserve your room for incidentals and/or late cancellations
If you are traveling from the West Coast and are unable to arrive prior to the summit’s start on Aug. 20 at 2pm, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can also cover the night of Aug. 19.
Roundtrip Coach Airfare: Reimbursement of up to $400 total
- NOT INCLUDED IN SCHOLARSHIP: Baggage Fees, Seat Upgrades, Parking at Airport, Transportation to and from airport, etc. (closest airport is DCA)
Roundtrip Mileage: Reimbursement of up to $400 total at the rate of $0.54 per mile for those who prefer to drive
- NOT INCLUDED IN SCHOLARSHIP: Gas reimbursement, Parking, Tolls, etc.
***PLEASE NOTE: Travel reimbursement will be paid AFTER the summit, provided you have submitted all necessary travel receipts to email@example.com by the deadline of November 1, 2019.***
What Are My Next Steps?
- Reserve a hotel room in the registration portal BY AUGUST 3rd at 12:00pm ET–please note your credit card information will be required to reserve your room for incidentals and/or late cancellations. Any room nights that NFWL is covering will be moved to our master bill.
- Make your travel arrangements and upload your receipts and arrival/departure information into your registration profile or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay connected with @electedwomen on social media & get excited about being part of a great event!