Who Can Apply for a Scholarship?
- Must currently be a confirmed summit attendee
- Must attend all scheduled programming during the summit
- Required attendance starts June 16 at 1:00pm ET & ends at 2:30pm ET on June 17.
What does a Scholarship Cover?
- One (1) night stay at the Royal Sonesta Dupont Circle Hotel for the night of June 16 will be covered directly on NFWL’s master bill
- Any nights beyond one will be charged to your credit card
- Your credit card information will be required to reserve your room for incidentals and/or late cancellations
Roundtrip Coach Airfare: Reimbursement of up to $400 total
- NOT INCLUDED IN SCHOLARSHIP: Baggage Fees, Seat Upgrades, Parking at Airport, Transportation to and from airport, etc. (closest airport is DCA)
Roundtrip Mileage: Reimbursement of up to $400 total at the rate of $0.56 per mile for those who prefer to drive
- NOT INCLUDED IN SCHOLARSHIP: Gas reimbursement, Parking, Tolls, etc.
***PLEASE NOTE: Travel reimbursement will be paid AFTER the summit, provided you have submitted all necessary travel receipts to [email protected] by the deadline of August 1, 2022.***
What Are My Next Steps?
- Make your travel arrangements and upload your receipts and arrival/departure information into your registration profile or send to [email protected]
- Reserve your Hotel Room HERE if you have not already. The deadline for reserving a room is Friday, May 20th, 2022–please note your credit card information will be required to reserve your room for incidentals and/or late cancellations. Any room nights that NFWL is covering will be moved to our master bill.
- Stay connected with @electedwomen on social media & get excited about being part of a great event!